The Lofted Barn and Lofted Garage have the most cubic feet of storage space offered on Cook buildings. The 6’2” sidewalls offer plenty of headroom, and, with a loft overhead, your floor space can be kept clear for larger items. The Lofted Garage is for those of you with lots of stuff!
The Lofted Garage includes a 9’ wide 6’6” high steel overhead door, floor joists, 12” O.C. decked with 3/4” plywood, one window, and a 48” side entrance door on a lofted barn.
- 12′ x 20′
- 12′ x 24′
- 12′ x 30′
- 12′ x 32′
Standard Dimensions / Specifications
- The peak of the building is approximately 11′ 5.5″
- The interior sidewall height is 6′ 3″
- Package price includes a heavy duty floor system
- Package price includes a single 48″ door with a 46″ opening
- Package price includes a 9′ x 6′ 6″ metal garage door (Brown or White)
- Package price includes one 24″ x 36″ window
- Only available in a 12′ wide building (measured eave to eave)
*Note: Some coastal states require the use 8’ garage doors due to hurricane codes. Ask for details.
- A 36″ x 80″ steel door can only be added on the gable end of the building
- The first 8 feet of loft must be removed to accommodate the garage door
- The loft floor can be raised 6″ at a cost of $75 – This will reduce the loft space
- The heavy duty floor consists of 3/4″ decking over floor joists placed 12″ on center
- There is no discount for removal of the loft floor or other package options